I owe no apology for fielding Jonathan as president-Obasanjo

Former president Olusegun Obasanjo says he has no regrets fielding Goodluck Jonathan as president ..Speaking to Vanguard, he said
“I believe that Nigeria politics will be strengthened even more if we have the opportunity to allow the minority in its own right to emerge as President, and I do not have any apology for anybody because the purpose I wanted Nigeria to achieve had been achieved. “
That any Nigerian can become president, it is not a regret for Nigeria and for me because Nigeria gave him that opportunity, he used, abused, misused as he wished and at the appropriate time, Nigerians said thank you for what you have done and what you have not done and Nigeria said bye bye, which is the beauty of democracy.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment